What we do?
Dear, Home and Business Owner(s),
My name is Jae Park, and I have previously worked at State Farm Insurance Company’s property claim department as large & complex claim adjuster at Westlake Village Operation Center, California. After departure from State Farm Insurance Company I acquired Public Insurance Adjuster license, and opened up public adjusting firm called, Jae Park & Associates, Inc. At the present time job description of Public Adjuster is not well informed in general public, so we will take this opportunity to explain to you about service we provide for you.
About Us/ Work Experience/ Resume
• Public Insurance Adjuster, Lic#2H67375
• Previously worked at STATE FARM INSURANCE COMPANY fire & casualty claim office as:
- LARGE & COMPLEX FIRST PARTY CLAIM ADJUSTER.
- Field Claim Adjuster: inspected both 1st and 3rdparty claims.
- Office claim adjuster/ VALUE TEAM: adjusted both English and none-English speaking policy holder’s claims.
• Member of CAPIA/ California Association of Public Insurance Adjuster.
• Associate In Claim, degree presented by Insurance Institute of America
• IICRC/CLEAN TRUST- WRT, AMRT, FSRT.
• Bilingual – fluent in English and Korean.
• Previous work experience as restaurant manager- Mirage Resort (Las Vegas, NV), Palace Station Hotel (Las Vegas, NV), Panda Restaurant Group/ Panda Express & Hibachi San (Multiple location within CA, NV).
• Graduate from University of Nevada Las Vegas, bachelor in science in Hotel Administration, graduate with honor, Cum Laude.
Who is PUBLIC ADJUSTER?
1 Purpose of system: It is system to protect the benefit of insured (home, and/or business owner), who is lack of specialized knowledge in adjustment of property loss. Public adjuster means the insurance adjusters who do not work for your insurance company. Public adjuster work for you, the insured, to assist in the preparation, presentation and settlement of your claim. Public adjuster is required to be licensed, bonded, and tested by State of California to represent your interest only.
2 Qualification: meet pre-license work experience standard set by California State, Dept. of Insurance along with who has passed test and fingerprint/back ground check. For interim public adjuster license applicant’s work experience is partially waived with endorsing public adjuster’s endorsement. For more detail information please visit www.insurance.ca.gov
3 Agency oversees and authorized to issue Public Adjuster license: California State, Dept. of Insurance.
4 Person/entity adjusts your claim: Your insurer’s staff adjuster, and/or their independent adjuster, and public adjuster, and yourself as insured; attorney may adjust your claim should you wish to file lawsuit again your insurer.
Navigating you through your property loss.
“Not getting a settlement amount you deserve and a fair treatment from your insurance carrier?”